Monday, April 28, 2008

Bloody LEAFLETS & NAMECARDS

Whenever or Wherever I parked my car, one thing I hate the most is rubbish placed onto my car windshield or even at the windscreens. I don’t really mind if it is a parking bill.

Finally, DBKK voiced out.

NAME CARDS especially about money lender, loans or whatever it is are always slip into my driver side windscreen of my car. It sounds like “ah long” (loan sharks) promoting their services by distributing their business cards. Why don’t they TRY advertising / promoting such thing in different ways other than placing those cards onto someone else’s car.

“Belum Try, Belum Tahu. Sudah Try, Hari-hari pun Mahu” (quotes from a movie, Ah Long Ptd. Ltd.)

Every time I see those name cards before getting into my car, I always throw it onto the ground. I don’t care about the cleanliness of my city. If you see me do so, do not hesitate to report such matter to DBKK. My car plate no. ST 9981 B. Go ahead. I would “smack” DBKK by giving them explanation. Those people who distributes are the ones to be blamed. NOT ME!

My car wipers are about to be damaged by those who use them to clip the LEAFLETS onto my windshield. I often drive fast causing the LEAFLETS to fly of. Again, I don’t care the cleanliness of my city. So, do not hesitate to report such matter to DBKK. My car plate no. ST 9981 B. Those people who distributes are the ones to be blamed. NOT ME!

3 comments:

Ken said...

Agree!!
V r on d same boat! haha...but at least i dun throw, i put those leaflets on ppl's windscreen.
hahaha...

Tzyyshan said...

ken, jaga kena caught red handed ooooo........HAHAHAHHA!

Adrian Foo said...

Yalor later people on from far away,

TEKAN Alarm UNLOCK BUTTON of their car,

Saw U put those leaflets

Report

Next day, i'm going to scan the newspaper if its stated your name (your sirname as well) or your picture and post it here....lol