Friday, June 13, 2008

Memalukan BANGSA dan MANGSA mahupun ANTARABANGSA

While waiting for my next lesson around 2 p.m., I went to UTAR computer lab to surf the web after I have failed to connect to UTAR's wireless with my notebook.
From the title, I try to surf back my former secondary school's website, S.M. La Salle.
  1. I typed google.com at the address bar.
  2. I typed lasalle.edu.my at the google search bar
  3. Instead clicking directly to the main page, I clicked the third link : La Salle Secondary School, Kota Kinabalu - Wikipedia, the free ...
  4. I scrolled down, until I got to see the School Anthem
  5. I'm so disappointed because the lyrics was typed wrongly.

BOYS OF GAYS, BOYS OF DARLING,

Full of manliness and will,

Spirits nought for danger caring,

Hearts to conquer every ill


Chorus:

We are sons of La Salle everyone,

And no matter where we go,

High aloft her flag we will hold,

And strive that her fame may grow


There are famous schools in plenty,

With their heroes by their score,

And they flourish high and mighty,

But La Salle is Something More


Chorus


Come whatever kind of weather,

Come the stormy days along,

When the old boys get together,

They will always sing this song

Chorus

The first line of the lyrics certainly made me shocked. It was supposed to be "Boys of courage, Boys of daring. But turned out to be a silly mistakes in Wikipedia. Wikipedia which I assumed to be the famous free online encyclopedia. Who is that bloody fella that publish that damn school anthem incorrectly?

!#$%^&*@

2 comments:

Miki said...

hahaha
lyrics wrong... but... 'ngam' de lor...
tulah la salle famous for gays and faggots.. >.<

Adrian Foo said...

Chis...I regret coming to LaSalle for Form 6...