Friday, September 26, 2008

HomeComing!!!

I was just lying on the bed and couldn’t get myself into dreamland. I was too excited and can’t wait to depart from Kampar. Till now 3.24 a.m. on 26 September 2008, I ended up myself into blogging.

Taxi will be arriving around 7.15 a.m. and I have to prepare myself by 6.00 a.m. onwards. I think I can sleep in the coach while it takes me to LCCT airport all the way from Ipoh. In the meantime, I stuffed my 2GB SD memory card with all the songs I have in my computer. This was just to avoid me being so boring either in the taxi, coach or airplane. How I wish I have a portable player which enables me to play movies just like MP4 player with long lasting batteries.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Perhaps I would like you to view some of my photo-editing skills.

Original photo (UTAR Kampar campus):


Edited (Applied colour enhancer mode and noice reduction feature):


Edited for 2nd time (Filtered it using Graduated Tint mode to deepen the colour of the sky):


Original photo (UTAR Kampar campus):


Edited (Applied noise reduction feature, Graduated Tint mode and darken part of the landscapes):

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My goodness, still 3.39a.m. Why time sometimes moves so fast and sometimes slow? Quick lah I really can’t wait to go Ipoh. My eyes can’t feel the heaviness (sleepy). Sigh.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Let me edit other photos that I captured using my 1.3 Megapixel mobile camera. BRB.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4.25 a.m. – maybe I should try to sleep now. More photos MAY be upload into this post if I’m able to get Wi-Fi.