Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yesterday & Today

FRIDAY

I slept at 10.30 p.m. on Thurday. I felt tired and sleepy as I couldn’t sleep well because I was worried about my Programming Concepts & Designs exam the whole night before. I woke up and took a look at my mobile. 12.30 the clock stated there. I was surprised that I slept like “sekelip mata” only and it was already 12.30 p.m. on Friday?

I couldn’t believe until I tapped my phone screen, 12 September 2008, 12.30 a.m. I was like relieved after it was just midnight. I thought I over slept. I turned on my PC. Checked out that the download speed was slow like snail. Must be housemates upstairs snatching all the bandwidth. So, I went back to sleep.

3.30 a.m. I got out of my bed. I checked again the download speed. This time, it was fast. Maybe housemates upstairs “sedang melakar peta atas bantal” [sleep] (Ken Hong’s quote). 165 ++ kbps download speed I received. Yahoo!

What I did was download few new music albums. Some haven’t released but I received it in advance. Piracy? It’s up to you all to judge me.

Raymond Lam – Your Love (Released 10 September 2008)

1. 愛不疚 (TVB劇集「溏心風暴之家好月圓」片尾曲)

2. 愛人與海

3. Tonight

4. 明天以後 (林峰/泳兒合唱)

5. 憑良心再見

6. 影子的愛情故事

7. 浮生若水 (TVB劇集「太極」片尾曲)

8. All About Your Love

9. 夏雪

10. 明天以後 (國語) (林峰/泳兒合唱)

Daniel Powter – Under The Radar (Release 15 September 2008)

1. Best Of Me

2. Not Coming Back

3. Whole World Around

4. Next Plane Home

5. Am I Still The One?

6. Negative Fashion

7. Don't Give Up On Me

8. Fly Away

9. Beauty Queen

10. My So Called Life

11. Love You Lately

12. Bay Day (Live In France)

Ne-Yo – Year of the Gentleman (Release 16 September 2008)

1. Closer

2. Nobody

3. Single

4. Mad

5. Miss Independent

6. Why Does She Stay

7. Fade Into The Background

8. So You Can Cry

9. Part Of The List

10. Back To What You Know

11. Lie To Me

12. Stop This World

In the evening, my brother MSN me. He told me that my father bought a new mobile phone. A PDA phone. It was Asus P320.


No 3G? Yet still 2.0 Mega pixel camera? But equipped with GPS? I thinked my father bought that phone because of the GPS equipped in that phone. I thought he was so “high-tech” enough to buy a phone with 3G and at least 3.2 Mega pixel camera. I ask my brother how about my father’s previous phone, Sony Ericsson W880?

No 3G? Yet still 2.0 Mega pixel camera? But equipped with GPS? I thinked my father bought that phone because of the GPS equipped in that phone. I thought he was so “high-tech” enough to buy a phone with 3G and at least 3.2 Mega pixel camera. I ask my brother how about my father’s previous phone, Sony Ericsson W880?


He replied that it was faulty as it kept turning on and off for no reason. He added that my father going to service that phone. I asked my brother again, “Then? What is he going to do with that phone after repairing?”.

Well both of us expect our father will give us more answer. Unfortunately, brother said my father only brought that phone to repair and FULL STOP!

My father not only bought a mobile phone but another WATCH for my mother. I was like, “WAH, kena 4-D meh.” All of the sudden buy so many costly goodies back home. Even my brother saw a Sony Cybershot digital camera in my father’s bag.

Meanwhile, I was paying attention on my mathematics revision as AGAIN & AGAIN, I kept facing my PC all the time.

SATURDAY

I realized that 12 September till 14 September, PC fair was on in Ipoh. The last time I went to PC fair was in April 2008 if I’m not mistaken. It was just a “mini” PC fair in my hometown that time. In August 2008, I missed a PIKOM PC fair in my hometown yet in KL. Actually Ipoh supposed to have PIKOM PC fair in August but due to I-don’t-know-for-what-reason, it was postponed to the date mentioned.

I was having Mathematics exam causing me unable to go Ipoh for that fair. I was really hoping that another PIKOM PC fair will be held in my hometown by this year end.

Download speed every morning was as fast as lightning. I downloaded a movie, Keith. The picture below spoke a thousand words when I downloaded that movie.

Maths exam today seemed to be quite tough. Maybe about to fail it. Sigh….



2 comments:

Agnes aka Ric3y said...

My Mom suka Raymond Lam tooo hahah xD

Adrian Foo said...

Me not so SUKA but I download for fun. Or maybe my friends want to get his album from me...