Friday, October 3, 2008

Agro T Nursery, Kundasang Album

Here were photo shots captured in Agro T Nursery visit. From entrance to exit, I have to apologize that I missed few flower shots. Anyway, I found myself that my snapping skill was a satisfactory only. I even manage to edit few photos.


So unfortunate enough that I went up to Kundasang, strawberries was not in season. As a result, I only snapped the unripe strawberry.








Can you see the fly? The “lalat” on the rose?

Editted (Sephia effect except for the rose regional area):

Our national flower, the Bunga Raya of yellow version:

Editted (Crystallize effect except for the Hibiscus regional area):



Mount Kinabalu view from Cactus Garden:



Editted (Mosaic effect except for the rose regional area):



Daisies:


Editted (Noise effect except for the daisy regional area):


Editted:

Slipper orchid:

Morning glory. Don’t you think there was as if a light bulb inside the flower?




1 comment:

Boris Gonzalez said...

Your English is not good.