Saturday, November 15, 2008

Played POOL

14 November 2008

8.00 p.m. – I drove all the way (far far away) up to Taman RajaNelayan Kingfisher to pick up my friend, Melvin Ng for a drink.

8.45 p.m. – Arrived at CityMall and had our drinking sessions with Danny Thien as well at Starsux StarBux Kopi Starbucks Coffee (I prefer to go Coffee Bean instead to have caffeine drinks because Starbucks not much choice). A lot of topic to chat that time.

10.30 p.m. – Got our ass off to Hilltop (The place was not on top of the hill) for POOL. I don’t even know how to play marbles and what more you can say about pool. Luckily I got myself a coach to train me who is none other than Melvin himself. At least I learnt something especially a new Sport activity. And I’m the one who paid for that two-hours-pool-session for RM 16.50.

15 November 2008

12.30 a.m. – Again, I need to drive all the way (FAR FAR and FURTHER AWAY) to fetch Melvin back to his “mansion”.

1.30 a.m. – Finally, I returned home.

I was so lucky enough that I got a brand new album of Nickelback.

Nickelback – Dark Horse (to be released on 18 November 2008)

  1. Something In Your Mouth
  2. Burn It To The Ground
  3. Gotta Be Somebody
  4. I’d Come For You
  5. Next Go Round
  6. Just To Get High
  7. Never Gonna Be Alone
  8. Shakin’ Hands
  9. S.E.X.
  10. If Today Was Your Last Day
  11. This Afternoon

No comments: