Friday, November 21, 2008

This week, get AWAY faster please

After this week onwards, I really need to get myself into busy lifestyle. Because next week, I have to

1. Wake up as early as 8.30 a.m. (All the while I woke up around 10.30 a.m.)

2. Take breakfast (Not to skip breakfast and wait for lunch instead)

3. Drive myself to Sophia’s house, Inanam (So far from my home but it’s worth to waste my diesel)

4. Help Sophia’s family to make, pack and eat some (curi makan) cookies for the coming Chinese New Year (I helped her before beginning this year and I loved to help her family)

5. End such voluntarily work around 4.30 – 5.00 p.m. and head back home

6. Help only weekdays whereas off during weekends

Finally, I have been waiting for so long for such “charity work”. Ever since I came back for “summer” holidays, I always watch TVB dramas that I left behind, become my mum’s driver and eat a lot of foods. It’s not that I don’t want to look for other jobs to earn myself a revenue, I prefer to help the needy ones without expecting $ and I can even enjoy myself doing “charity” work.

Alright tomorrow (22 November 2008, Saturday), I was being invited for LaSallian gathering cum birthday celebration. I even got “BOMBED” because every Saturday, I used to go out with my family at night. At the same time, it was going to be at 1-Borneo, the place which is so far away from my home sweet home. And I was being “BOMBED” again because of that.

If I were to say that I was unable to go, someone who is none other that gay guy mentioned this to me:

WHY DON’T GIVE FACE TO AH TEH OH??!!!!

Now, lucky enough for him that I was able to attend to that gathering. But unlucky for me that I was being “BOMBED”.

So, after this week, hopefully all my appointments are full (and I can have the reason for not going anywhere to have fun with anyone) because of my busy lifestyle starts.

No comments: