Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The week Without Streamyx..SHIT!

24 November 2008 (Monday)

- Went to Sophia’s house to make cookies, Chocolate Cookies.

- Sophia’s mother provided lunch for Kah Yee and me, Porridge with small Oysters and Chicken Chunks.

25 November 2008 (Tuesday)

- Butter WOES! So I stayed at home all day long.

- Fucking Streamyx was down causing me to have a boring life entire day

26 November 2008 (Wednesday)

- Went to Sophia’s house to make cookies, Peanut Cookies.

- Sophia’s mother provided lunch Kah Yee and me, Ladies Finger with Garlic and Soy Sauce, Stir Fried Pork with Preserved Vegetables and Fried Egg with big Onions (None of them suits my taste but I force myself to eat of them except for the Fried Egg BECAUSE I HATE EGGS).

- Due to shortage of butter, Sophia, Kah Yee and I went to 1-Borneo for window shopping.

- I found few clothes for my X’mas wear.

27 November 2008 (Thursday)

- Went to Sophia’s house to make cookies Florentine, with all kinds of nuts sticking together making it into a cookie nugget.

- Due to still shortage of butter again, we played LAMI with Sophia’s younger sister as well.

- Around 5 p.m. (from the first day I help out at Sophia’s house), returned home.

- Had drinking session at Yoyo Café and Coffee Bean, Damai with Kah Yee, Sophia and Dylon (OMG! So long I haven’t meet you and you slimmed down when u came back) from 9.00 p.m. – 11.30 p.m.

28 November 2008 (Friday)

- A day off from making cookies because I would rather follow my mother to Parkson for Bonuslink Member’s Day Sale.

- I got nothing from Parkson.

- But I hopped into DigitalWise Sdn. Bhd., one of the PC shops in Wawasan Plaza just to check out the price of computer hardware that I was aiming for.

- I managed to get myself a 2GB MMC memory card for my digital pencil case phone Nokia 9300i (That’s the maximum storage capacity for such phone).

Kingmax 2GB MultiMedia Card (MMC) for only RM 35.


And I don’t understand what’s the use for that PUSH button.


The back of the memory card.


Close up of it and I pressed the PUSH button.


Turned out to be a Reduced Size – Multimedia Card (RS-MMC)?


WOW! RM 35 for an RS-MMC card instead of MMC card?


WOW! RM 35 for an RS-MMC card instead of MMC card?

Don’t ask me what makes it to be a MMC card.

29 November 2008 (Saturday)

To be reported soon…

Streamyx, are you…

Died

Death

DEAD??!!

No comments: