Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogging in KL LCCT Airport

I landed at LCCT Airport around 9.35 a.m. A slight delay because of air traffic. In the meantime of waiting for my bus to Ipoh at 12.40 p.m., I decided to spend some time blogging about my last night’s event. Actually I only blogged partially in KL LCCT Airport.

Unfortunately, I didn’t take many photos yesterday. I arrived at Sophia’s house around 6.00 p.m. From there, I gambled and took my dinner (steamboat).

Cherng Yow and me while Sophia’s sisters dealing with gambling rates.


Together with Form 5 classmates (L-R): Adeline, LiSian, Sharon, Monica.

After so many rounds of “Lami”, I decided to have another photo shoot.

Front (L-R): Adeline, LiSian, Sophia. Rear (L-R): Cherng Yow, Me, Dylon.

Returned home by 2 a.m. early this morning. I continued to pack my luggage with those “missing stuffs” until 3.00 a.m. I went off to bed and got up at 5.30 a.m. My parents sent me to KK LCCT Airport.

Obtained my boarding pass.

I had a light breakfast at “”PeppiTone” (I forgotten what name is that café).

Me: 1 Mushroom soup please.

Cashier: Sorry we don’t have it right now.

Me: (!@#$%^&) Then tell me what you have then.

Cashier: Here (She pointed at the display refrigerator).

Me: I would like to have…

Teh Tarik.


Marble Cheese Cake.

Next, I going to Gate 4 for boarding. My plane then took off.

I sat near the aircraft’s wing.


Another window view.

I grabbed AirAsia’s in-flight menu. I decided to try…

Black Pepper Beef.


Goodbye ^RM 10^.


Tadaa!

It tasted quite “OK” to me just that not enough “Ummph..” I don’t understand why they never state the word “all images are for illustration purpose only” in their menu.

Sign of landing in a short while.


It’s going to touch down.


Arrived at KL LCCT.

Lucky for me that I didn’t stored my notebook inside my checked-in luggage. It was so scary that when I observed them unload luggages from the aircraft. From 2 metres high dumped into the “little lite truck”.

After claiming my checked-in luggage, I bought The Star as my morning paper and headed to McDonald. Sadly, BigMac was not available as they were still serving breakfast. So, I ordered Sausage McMuffin which includes a cup of hot coffee.

I waited outside the arrival hall and spent some time blogging. But I only managed to blog partially. Because I need to take lunch before boarding a bus to Ipoh. Coffee Bean is my next choice for food.

The Ultimate.


Chicken Lasagna.

After lunch, I waited for…

YoYo Bus to Ipoh.

Finally I arrived my Kampar home by 5.35 p.m.

No comments: