Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year (CNY) Eve 2009

The moment I’m waiting for. I can’t wait to celebrate the coming cow (Ox in Chinese) year and also put on my new outfits for celebrations.

Even this dog can’t wait to celebrate CNY (taken on 24 January 2009 @ Foh Sang, Luyang)


I wonder whether its ass shits out gold by placing Ang Pows on its back?


Unlike this BASTARD DBKK Officer still maintain himself in BLUE.

Today, I decided to go 1-Borneo for a walk. My brother joined me. But first, I went to MayBank, Lintas branch to deposit cash into my account (inve$tment). Don’t understand why the language to “deal” with machine changed into Malay instead of English. Causing me to have the hard time to understand it.

Arrived 1-Borneo and I captured the CNY decorations inside the mall.







Walked around the shops and went to Secret Recipe for tea break.

I ordered Chocolate Indulgence.


My brother’s New York Cheese Cake.


My drink, Iced Lemon Tea.

Next, my brother and I got into Toys ‘R’ Us.

We love silly Gloria from Madagascar.


I found a brand, K’s Kids selling Patrick’s product.


Shot with cuddly, Patrick.


Cute.


And more cute.


Kid’s nowadays…Haizz…(Spelling Error).

On our way home,

Till today this freaking billboard still exist.

From 1-Borneo, I bought…

A cap from Body Glove and a box from Daiso (I will post the reason why I bought that box in next post).

Later, my relatives coming over to my house for dinner, family reunion. That’s all for today.

2 comments:

Agnes aka Ric3y said...

Oh no that billboard is still there?! goodness shitttt... Oops :P

I teach you lah, be like my cousin. She collect all kinds of things to do with Cookie Monsters, even those for kids one =.=" Now her baby also like Cookie Monster...

So next time u make ur anak like Patrick also Muahahaha xDD

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yaloh people Agong never advertise their romance through billboard. Hahaha...

Mahal lah si Patrick punya barang. Of course must make my anak love Patrick a lot. Hehehe...