Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Can Feel The Stress

Alarm clock alerted me at 6.00 a.m. Unfortunately I was out of my bed around 6.45 a.m. Today was quite an odd day. The reason why I woke up early was to attend Mathematics II tutorial Group 2. Though I was in Group 1, I attended it today so that I don’t need to come on Friday Mathematics II tutorial Group 1.

Today also the first practical for Data Structures & Algorithms. I found out that UTAR’s computers was like…

1 GB RAM on board as well.

I can feel the stress. Things getting tougher and tougher. First week of my studies in UTAR Kampar was being smack by few hefty assignments.

I would appreciate if someone willing to help me complete my Pendidikan Moral assignment given by the question below.

Isu Moral: Peperangan

Penggunaan senjata pemusnah secara besar-besaran di dalam peperangan. Antara tuntutan agama dan tanggungjawab moral.

a) Huraikan sebarang maklumat dan isi-isi yang relevan berkaitan isu di atas.

b) Bincangkan isu ini dari perspektif teori Eksistensialisme, Prinsip Kewajipan dan dua agama pilihan kumpulan anda.

c) Jelaskan pendirian kumpulan anda mengenai kewajaran isu ini berserta hujah yang sesuai.

I got practical report to be done. Time for me to end my post today.

4 comments:

Alwyn said...

why is your moral in MALAY??!!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Don't know. ;-)

Angel Wong said...

Haha..
I got the same question for my Moral assignment too..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Wow! What a co-incident...Who's your lecturer then?