Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trip to the West (Day 1)

On this day, I boarded a plane to KL. A short delay (don’t expect so much from a budget airline). While cruising away from the land…

Me & my brother.


My “konon-nya” Ipod & AirAsia in-flight magazine.


Good facts.


That’s the reason I didn’t put on my contact lenses.


The blanks were filled up by the previous passenger before me and I couldn’t get to play Sudoku.


Nice article to read.


Beyonce.


So bored that I need to turn on Flight Mode & listened to MP3.

Arrived KL LCCT Airport around 10.45 p.m. We got ourselves a limosine, Nissan Cefiro and headed to i-Zen condominium, Sri Hartamas somewhere Mont Kiara. The driver of the limo doesn’t buckle up and yet driving so fast (max 130 km/h).

Plaza Mont Kiara

I couldn’t get to sleep that night because I was too excited for shopping on the next day.

To be continued…

No comments: