Friday, January 16, 2009

UTAR Kampar Lift Fun

It was the last day for Week 1, Friday. I joined a bunch of course mates walking around UTAR Kampar campus.

We walked to Block E. We (Kah Keong, Mike, Kim Seong, Wei Lam & me) planned to have fun inside the lift. I brought my camera along for video caption. As a result,

Come everyone! Lets enter the elevator.

We didn’t press buttons at all. The lift then turned itself into sleep mode.

While the lift was on the way up, I opened the door and the lift stopped suddenly. Everyone FREAKED out!

We tried another time “Sleeping mode lift”

I knew that I was a university student. But I’m still acting weird in school. Hahaha…

6 comments:

lojhunhaw said...

haiz.................... (`.`|||)
wat a lucky uni with bunch of "good" student!! hahaha....
"u r 1 of the future father in this world"(create by 1 of my current lecture) hahaha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Don't worry. The younger generation may somehow know how memorable my life is. Hahaha...

Agnes aka Ric3y said...

You and your broken chinese hahahahaha.....

Funny lift btw lolx~ my sister was watching it last night using the pc without the sound since the speaker is spoilt O:

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

That's is why I'm "promoting" English in Kampar. Lolx!

And also I dare not speak Mandirin to you. Hahaha...

Agnes aka Ric3y said...

Mandarin bah why become Mandiri.... you want Mirinda kah??? or u ate too much Mandarin Orange you forgot how to spell already :P

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Boops...I mean Ooopsy...Hahaha...