Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Danish House Cuci Toilet Sux!

There was once whereby I was not inside my room. Danish House slaves housekeeping services came to my house, 1323 as usual once in a week to clean the whole house. I didn’t know that they even clean my own toilet (though I cleaned it myself). I thought they came to clean those common areas like living room, kitchen and etc.

Once I returned home from UTAR, I stepped into my toilet (nature’s call). All of the sudden, I was like, “Why on earth is my toilet floor so !@#$%^&?”. The moment I stepped in, my foot felt so damn dusty because of the “don’t-know-what-toilet-detergent-they-used”. There were so much of this tiny little stones which made me felt uncomfortable.

From that day onwards,

I wrote a notice!

From there on, no housekeeping services done to my room. I did all the cleanings by myself. And today, I went to Danish House office to submit electric bill to them and lodge a complaint regarding whole sockets in the kitchen was faulty. I came across few notices posted by them.

Finally, I got that red card pasted onto my door.

A proper way to notify those worthless housekeeping services.


“NO HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES PLEASE, THANK YOU.”

If my room and even my own toilet being caught dirty and nasty, I’m going to be penalized for RM 50.00.

No comments: