Monday, February 9, 2009

Hefty Task

I don’t even have the mood to study beginning this semester. I kept facing my lovely PC all the time in the meantime waiting for lunch and dinner with my housemates. Moodless all the way.

1. Pendidikan Moral assignments

2. Electronic Devices practical reports and tutorials

3. Digital Circuits and Systems forthcoming assignments

4. Mathematics tutorials

5. Data Structures & Algorithms etc.

I was being smacked with hefty task mentioned above. Compared to last semester, I still have the chance to relax. As for now, totally different story.

!@#$%^&*

In the evening, I joined my housemates as usual for dinner. I told them it’s better for us to walk instead of cycling out. The weather I predicted was about to rain. So, the four of us brought along our umbrella and walked out to the shops.

While on the way, we questioned each other why on earth was…

The girl so “jiwang”.

Hong Leong: Adrian, you got bring along your camera?

Me: Eh, got oh.

Hong Leong: Faster take a picture of her lah.

Me: Oh yaya.

I snapped a picture of that depressed girl without her attention. Hong Leong was standing beside me.

Kim Seong: Yerr..who is that two person (Hong Leong & Me) over there? I don’t even know them.

Hopefully that girl never heard of my blog. Or else, “siap lah” me when she sees this post. Hahaha…

4 comments:

lojhunhaw said...

yii~ y so geh boo?!! do i knw u? haha....

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Where got KayPoh? Just want to post it to let everyone take good care of her in Kampar. Hahahaha...

Agnes @ rB said...

eee that reminds me of a lady at Beverly Hills where I had tution there. She creeps us out when we headed downstairs eh.... Super long hair in the front wearing WHOLE WHITE and got water trailing.... Mcm ghost :X...

And then mcm mcm she trail us from pole to pole and then suddenly she went missing..... Manatau she had stress sorta problem that sampai got police go and escourted her. :X

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha...next time bring mosquito spray..Hahaha...