Saturday, February 21, 2009

I got a bad day!

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around

By Daniel Powter.

Case 1:

Kah Keong: Adrian, did you bring your camera?

Me: I purposely left it at home today. Why?

Kah Keong: The sky and cloud outside looks perfectly great.

Chu Yik: Yaloh.

I was like “damn it”, I miss God’s creation of the day.

Case 2:

After UCEC 1034 – Electronic Devices I lectures and little bit of practical, I was walking to look for my bicycle. I placed my bad into the basket. I felt something odd. I thought my bag was always bulky until it could barely able to fit into the basket. The fact that, I left my pencil case. I went back to the computer lab, I couldn’t find it back. SHIT!!!

Case 3:

After having my lunch, I went to stationery shop. I spent RM 10.10 to purchase on those stationeries that I needed it often. A waste of money to me. Anyway, thanks to Jiea Huan for offering me his extra stationeries. But I felt “pai seh” and reject his offer.

Case 4:

Next, I unlocked my bicycle. I saw BIRD SHIT fell onto my bike handle bar. !@#$%^&*....

Case 5:

After taking a nap in the afternoon, I received news from Chin Seng saying that my pencil case was with him as I left it in the computer lab. I shouldn’t have spent that RM 10.10 just now.

Case 6:

Jiea Huan: You know how to format a computer?

Me: Yah but I need Window Vista disc and also notebook driver disc. Why?

Jiea Huan: I don’t know what was going on with my computer. You come to my room and see.

I was freaked out by his notebook screen resolution. The only screen resolutions available were 800x600 and 1024x768. 1280x800 (standard screen resolution for most computer these days) not available. I kept searching for solution on his notebook problem. Even his video card information were stated “N/A”. Worse come to worst, his Windows Vista and notebook driver was not with him.

Me: I wonder what untrusted websites you surfed until it cause you to have such problems?

Jiea Huan: No lorr..I didn’t surf those stuff. I just install a movie player and the DIVX codec you gave me last few weeks.

Me: Why didn’t you tell me earlier when you encountered such problem?

Jiea Huan: The next time when I restart, everything was back to normal. Only these few days the screen resolution was like !@#$%^&*. I really wanted to commit suicide already.

Me: Sorry, I didn’t know that the DIVX codec cause it to be like that.

Jiea Huan: It’s OK. It’s not your fault.

Me: But I felt that was the one who made it.

Jiea Huan: It’s OK lah.. I was unsatisfied with my PC performance earlier.

While I was having dinner with my other housemates, I received a message from him…

But still I feel so guilty.

Misfortune oh misfortune. When will be my lucky day?

No comments: