Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I’m Sick of Assignments!

I’m feeling lazy to blog. Because of the hefty assignments that needs to be done, I have the feeling of rushing and yet feeling lazy to do it.

So, I just blog a few things for today. Last night, Jiea Huan, one of my housemates came to my room. Apart from seeking movies from me, he invited me to enjoy the full-moonlight outside. I grabbed my camera and my mini tripod as well.

It was Chap Goh Mei (The 15th day of Chinese New Year that marked the end of Chinese New Year celebrations). I switch “night scene” mode of my camera to capture the best view of the moon. Don’t expect something more from my Casio Exilim EX-Z9. It was just an ordinary digital camera. Not DSLR!








Kim Seong came out.

Kim Seong: Haiyah..take a basin of water and snap the moon through the reflection lah..

Me: Hahahahaha….(LMAO!)












Lastly,

The house that I’m staying in Kampar (The one without car).

No comments: