Friday, February 27, 2009

Return from REST!

26 February 2009 (Wednesday)

I was so busy with my UCEC 1074 – Digital Circuits & Systems’s first (I hoped it would be the first and the last) assignment. An assignment to design a vending machine.

Looked cool by reading the title but when it came to design, “Haiyoh!”. I went off to my slumberland around 2.30 a.m. on 27 February 2009.

27 February 2009 (Thursday)

My first lecture class on this day was at 9.00 a.m.

I’ve got 3 alarm clocks in Kampar, Perak. Two of them were my mobile phones and an ordinary one. At 7.00 a.m., the ordinary one struck. But I turned it off and return to sleep. One of my mobile phone’s alarms struck. Again, I did the same thing. The other mobile phone was “tertidur” like the owner.

By the time I woke up, it was already 9.30 a.m. I was like “Am I dreaming or what?” Without wasting anytime, I got myself ready and rushed to school by cycling.

As I entered into the lecture room (E 213), everyone was “PAUSED”. All of their eyeballs were looking at me. It’s a normal situation whereby everyone stared at you when you came in late.

Sweat (-.-)”

After lunch and while waiting for UCEC 1074 - Digital Circuits & Systems Practical to come, there was this typical guy, kinda nerd talked to me when I turned on my notebook.

Guy: How was your notebook?

Me: So far so good. I have been using it for almost 8 months.

Quite a lot of question he asked me. The way he spoke to me made me, “Wah your English way too high class (like a British guy)”.

During practical, I was required to present my assignment. Some more bring slapped with tough questions by my lecturer during presentation.

I found out the specifications of this “ancient” PC in the lab that still runs on Windows 2000 something OS.

Intel Celeron D.





Kingston 1 GB DDR RAM.


Less than 26 GB hard disk space.

28 February 2009 (Friday)

UCCM 1123 – Mathematics II Test 1 today. No cheat formula sheets provided. People like me who can’t memories have the hard time to do those questions. Yet insufficient time.

Finally, after being a “regular” customer of UTAR’s bookshop, I got myself this book…

Wei Lam: The plastic looks so GAY!

I have stepped into the bookshop so many times and exit empty-handed. Because of that particular book running out of stock. !@#$%^&.

4 comments:

Agnes said...

OMG everything post in one blog :P....

There is a post options you know, choose your date you want to blog.

you don't have to be so mafan blog everything one go.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha....I'm adapting "Peninsular lifestyle", Touch n Go....LoL

Rachael said...

hey, i think i hv that book. THe cover is different though. But the title looked awfully familiar.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha...second edition of it...that's why looks different the cover..