Sunday, February 8, 2009

WestLake Garden of Kampar, Perak

Ever since I bought my Casio Exilim EX-Z9 digital camera, I haven’t try to post any scenic view of Westlake in Kampar, Perak. So the pictures below says it all.








Disneyland in Kampar, Perak? Forget about it! I think that is a myth. Try think about to pay a visit to WestLake Garden. Just opened to the public from 8.00 a.m. until 7.00 p.m. only everyday (if I’m not mistaken). And I paid a visit there yesterday. I brought along my camera to capture the landscaping of it.





































4 comments:

lojhunhaw said...

i wan go study in kampar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KL got SUX polluted air, water,almost everyting!!
soooooooo unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

In few years to come, more and more cars come all over from KL (mainly driven by students) also pollute fresh air here. That's what I'm worried someday.

Ken said...

What a lovely environment and park!!! So envious

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

But too bad lah, can't bring my girlfriend for a date at night. If not, lagi envy... Hahahaha...