Monday, March 30, 2009

MPW 2153 - Pendidikan Moral Presentation

Got out my bed around 7.00 a.m. in the morning. I checked my phone. 2 unread messages displayed on the screen.

SMS 1 (by Chu Yik)[3.24 a.m.]:

Adrian, can I borrow your cam? Reply me when u wake up.

SMS 2 (by Kah Keong)[3.25 a.m.]:

Hey…I’m not going 4 da math class…pls help me take notes n wateva tips sir give…thx a lot.

I was wondering why on earth Chu Yik wanted to borrow my camera for. The moment he appeared online through MSN, I asked him.

Because Wann Yang wants to record video of few guy who were planning to fight tonight.

I was like “What the?!”.

Actually, Wann Yang requested my help to “video cam” their moments during their Moral Presentation. I offered my help to them. In return, there goes my Moral Presentation below.

video

Nervous? Am I?


6 comments:

lojhunhaw said...

hey~ u forget to bring ur tummy along or u finally lsot it?!! looks good in formal dude~ congratz... haha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

When I'm in Kampar, I assume myself undergo slimming session.

Anyway your "congratz" refer to the lost of my tummy or the good look I have in formal wear? Hahahaha

Alwyn said...

aiya.. the guy present keep looking the projector..if i do that already no marks..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Not every human are perfect...

Treatment Shop said...

Sharing this topic to everyone is a helpful act. I will share this post to my friends because I believe they also need these information you've shared here.
Thanks for sharing.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

OK but ym my sharing and helpful act do have a certain limit. So be wise and careful