Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bastard Phone Call

I received a bloody phone call from 016-8445564 at 12.13 p.m. I answered it but he turned out to abort the call. !@#$%$^&*...

At 12.16 p.m., I received a blank SMS from the same number. I didn’t bother to reply.

At 12.17 p.m., I received a SMS from the same number again…

Bukan saya mahu tutup telefon. Sama ada talian putus atau pasal kau.

At 12.17 p.m., I received a bloody phone call again but this time…

Me: Hello?

Idiot: Hello, bleh bleh blueh (I don’t understand barbaric language)…

Me: Who am I speaking to?

Idiot: Oh…

Me: Siapa kau?!

Idiot: Oh sorry, salah nombor.

That time I was cycling out for lunch. Can you imagine? Cycling while talking to the phone? Few minutes later while I stopped at the traffic lights, that idiot called me again…

Idiot: Hello..

Me: Apa lagi?

Idiot: Nobor ini bukan perempuan punya kah?

Me: Eh hello, saya ni lelaki lah. Salah nombor bah!

Bloody asshole! If you call me again, I would reply you, “Saya tengah rogol Emy ni…”. I wonder how would he react once he hears that.


6 comments:

Agnes said...

chillll!!!!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

(0.0")

一个女孩的故事 said...

hahahaha - i really want to see the person's face though, if you really say you gonna "rape" Emy. =P. I had this pengalaman before. that palui keep play miss call there. then suddently call,i didn answer lah of course, instead i pass my phone to my office cleaner, an indonesian who offer to speak with the caller, kununya mau kasih habis credit of the caller. You imaginelah, Indon malay vs local malay, apa jadi?

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha....I know the difference:

Local Malay: Boring lah...

BUT FOR

Indon Malay: Sangat bosan...

一个女孩的故事 said...

hehe~ yalor~

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hehe...