Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brother FOOLED Me…

See this bloody red shirt…

My brother gave it to me because he can’t fit into it (knowing that his body size much bigger than me).

From where and when he got this shirt? After both of my parents and brother dumped me in Kampar, Perak, on 11 January 2009, they return to KL shopping happily. And my brother somehow managed to get that shirt from Petaling Street (“Si Cheong Kai”).

During the Chinese New Year 1 week break, I returned home for celebration. My brother gave it to me. So, I accepted it as a homewear for me without wasting his money (actually I wanted it as my floor mat).

However, only last week, I finally wore it for the first time after receiving it from my brother. While cleaning my bicycle, I noticed that the shirt was wet and the red colour started to spread onto my white knee-length pants.

Must be something wrong with that shirt. I didn’t bring it to the laundry. I dumped it at one side of my room. Today, since I don’t even have the mood to study, I started to clean my room. Before that, I tried to washed the red shirt. The whole pail as if was filled with red paint. Like BLOOD! I called my mum..

Me: You know that Ah Chung gave me that bloody red shirt he bought from Petaling Street last time?

Mum: Yah why?

Me: I just found out last week the colour started to come off. And lucky I didn’t bring it to the laundry together with gai gai clothes. So now, I have to wash it by myself. Will the colour come off again after this wash?

Mum: I think so. Better don’t wear it anymore.

Me: Yalar, that Ah Chung bah.

Mum: Hahaha..

Continue to chat…

2 comments:

Alwyn said...

how i know oh.. go back to si cheong kai also i wanna scold that bastard who sold it to me la.. never tell me free saiz..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

My both red Patricks wouldn't do this to me. XD