Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fess or Fees?

I surfed Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman’s (UTAR) website. Don’t ask me why the hell I was so free to surf their website. I found out something which confused me…

(a) paid the prescribed “fess”

Log on to www.utar.edu.my. Click the “Admission” tab above the website. Last but not least, click “Rule I – Admission into the University” on the left side of the website.

I was wondering is there a typo error? “Paid the prescribed FEES” or “Paid the prescribed FESS”? Now, do I deserve a free 1 semester fees if I voice out this matter to UTAR? Perhaps I should keep my mouth shut and the whole world know about their silly mistake?

2 comments:

lojhunhaw said...

GO TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA~~
UTAR MEMANG "thumbsssss up"

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL...Just let it be.