Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new CARD!

After been waited for almost more than a month, my Public Bank UTAR Debit MasterCard has arrived.

The reason I apply for it:

  1. Free for life (No annual fee waive)
  2. Easier for me to pay my school fees.
  3. Another bank for me to perform e-banking
  4. Etc.

But somehow I can’t use it immediately upon receiving it. A letter that contained the P.I.N. number for my card was sent to my hometown which Sabah. I have no idea why they have to send it there instead of the states of silver. Some more need to wait for two weeks for that particular letter.

In comparison with other debit card that I have,

2 comments:

Agnes said...

Technology nowadays... apa kind of card also got lol... I wonder got what kind come out during 2020

Never had a single plastic money in my wallet hehehehehe only realll cash rofl.

Public Bank's services are supreme ... And that's the only account I had xD.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

RM 5.00 can consider plastic money mah. Hahaha. Actually all my plastics were debit card. So, I don't need to worry about explosion. Hahahaha..