Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shark Fin Soup in Kampar, Perak

In Kampar, Perak, I couldn’t get myself to enjoy good food and drinks.

  1. Mc. Donald’s Mc. Value meal
  2. Coffee Bean’s The Ultimate
  3. Secret Recipe’s Chocolate Indulgence cake
  4. Ngau Chap (Beef) {Beef burger is the only beef meal served by burger stalls}
  5. Etc.

This evening, I went to Pasar Malam. After being a frequent passerby of this stall…

Shark Fin Soap Soup stall.

I “curi” taking photo of his stall without his notice. A lot of customers “pong chan” buying his shark fin soup till he was busy serving them. I don’t think he has the time to take a broom to “shoo” me away because of taking photos. Finally, I got the opportunity to try it.

RM 3.50

Well, for your information, I don’t think its shark fin inside. It can be “tung foon”. I can’t differentiate whether it is shark fin or not. “Maklumlah” I only know how eat “sahaja”. But the soup tasted as if you’re drinking the real, genuine thus original shark fin soup.

Indeed, a-must-try soup if you can’t have the chance to have original shark fin soup in a high class restaurant. Hahaha…

P.S.: I was typing this post with my new keyboard (Will talk about it in next few post).

No comments: