Monday, April 27, 2009

What’s KINDER JOY about?

I cycled out to burger stall and placed my orders at the middle of the night. I need supper that time. I even went to 7-Eleven to buy drinks for myself. Something which I (I don’t even know what was it) wanted to try it for so long…

Kinder Joy! Don’t understand why it was so costly (RM 3.50) for such thing.


Cute in shape.


Sneak peak.


Opened it up into half.


Got surprise?


A toy? Huh?


Instruction manual on how to fix the toy.


Here’s my surprise toy.


Yummy! Tasted Good!

4 comments:

Agnes said...

lol -.-"...

I enjoy the bar version more Sadappp!!!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Huh? Got bar version? I didn't know that.

Agnes said...

kinder bueno the bar one not junior type... :D inside punya hazelnut cream I suka!!!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Drool... I can't get to eat such food in Kampar. So kelian.