Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When UTAR’s Student Bill was issued…

Instead of spending less time studying UCCS 1023 – Data Structures & Algorithms but spending the most time facing my computer, I logged onto my UTAR’s portal. I didn’t even end my first year semester 2, UTAR has already issued me a student bill for Year 2 Semester 1.

I printed it out.


There goes my subjects and the cost of it which I’m going to take next semester.


Oh My Goodness! RM 5k by 12 June 2009?

I have to pay additional RM 609.00 once in a year. And I deserved:

  1. One of your staff’s bloody broken English.
  2. The canteen that always “Bao Pang”.
  3. Library which never provide information-able books to me.
  4. Every lecture room always dirty.
  5. My thumbdrive always being infected by virus because of your computers
  6. Etc.

So in summary,

Year 1 Semester 1: RM 4753.00

Year 1 Semester 2: RM 3444.00

Year 2 Semester 1: RM 5037.00

Year 2 Semester 2: ???

Year 3 Semester 1: ???

Year 3 Semester 2: ???

6 comments:

一个女孩的故事 said...

makan duit lah! apa lagi?!?!
i mean the school

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yeah. I can see the dollar sign in their eyes. Hehehe...

lojhunhaw said...

wa...... my 1st sem aldy over 5K lo... we nx sem only get the bill o!! now setapak student still in the progress of course registration.. haiz... totally dissapointed...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Kesian...

Agnes said...

chiu so expensive.... -_-" why lah like this. how many years is your course

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

3 years. Lucky not 4 years.