Monday, May 4, 2009

3 Down, 2 More To Go

Today, I’ve just completed my third paper. I’m left with two more papers to go and that marks the end of my examination weeks and my Year 1 as well. Somehow, I had come out with a planned during this semester break. To those wishing and hoping me to return Sabah, I have no choice but to apologize to all of you. Yup, I’m not going back to Sabah during semester break. Instead…

8 May 2009

Right after my final paper, I need to clean my whole room. Totally spring cleaning!

9 May 2009 – 14 May 2009

May be ending up rotten-ing myself in Kampar everyday OR going to Ipoh with my course mates.

15 May 2009 & 16 May 2009*

I will be taking KTM to Sentral KL to join with my family. Time for “shopping spree” and enjoy the food that I’m craving for so long.

17 May2009*

Returning to Kampar to settle down something and making our way to Ipoh. I’ll be in Perak state on this day.

18 May 2009*

Going all the way up to Penang for a trip. I’ll be in Penang state on this day.

19 May 2009 – 21 May 2009

Returning Kampar whereas my family returns to Sabah (their flight is on 20 May 2009)

22 May 2009*

For another time, I’ll be taking KTM to Sentral KL to meet with my old buddies. They are Alvin, Sophia and Kah Yee.

23 May 2009*

Back to Kampar by night time. Have to adapt myself to the boring environment of Kampar. No more relaxing.

24 May 2009 – 31 May 2009

Not sure what to do during these few days

1 June 2009 Onwards

Year 2 Semester 1 starts!

*I may be unable to blog on this day.

P.S.: All the above planning is subject to change without prior notice.

Lastly, PLEASE DO NOT INTERUPT ME DURING MY SEMESTER BREAK! I HATE it when some friends want me to join them for this and for that. XD

I wonder how much development has been done to Sabah since I can’t go back during this semester break.

2 comments:

pei sin said...

now I know why you are not going back hometown...XD

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Pity right? Family were the one who came over instead.