Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Boring Day

Last night, was the last night before Chu Yik leaving for KL and to Bintulu, Sarawak. He willing to lend me his Cooler Master NotePal Infinite. I asked him why he don’t bring it back to Bintulu and the reason he gave me was “too heavy”.


Only one USB port.

I may be getting myself one of that soon. The price for this in PC Depot was RM 125 that comes with another 4 USB ports. Not so sure how much I can get it from Low Yat Plaza, KL if I desperately need it.

Today, I found that my academic adviser for next semester was…


Dr. Aissa Boudjella? Are you kidding me?

Some information regarding him…

Name :

Dr Aissa Boudjella

Faculty / Institute / Centre / Division :

Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology

Department / Unit :

Department of Computer and Communication Technology

Designation :

Associate Professor

Telephone No :

+605-4662323 Extension : 3000

Email Address :

aissab@utar.edu.my

Qualification :

Doctor of Philosophy, Musashi Institute of Technology, Tokyo ( Electrical Engineering )
Master of Electrical Engineering, University of Sciences and Technology of Oran ( Electrotechnics )
Master of Electrical Engineering, Musashi Institute of Technology, Tokyo ( Electrical Engineering )
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, University of Sciences and Technology of Oran ( Electrotechnics )

Homepage URL:

Nil

I was like “doink”. I was being told that he was a Canadian. The way he speaks during lectures is like a French man. I’ve got the hard time to adapt myself towards his “French” slang indeed. Somehow, I realised that it was good to learn some slangs from him. At least I can be more “international” mah.

Am I going to Ipoh Parade tomorrow?

2 comments:

pei sin said...

lol...more international huh...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Kononnya mah. Hehehe...