Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just finished watching PCK

I read one of my old friend’s blog recently. He reminded me about my spending. Two days ago, father SMS-ed me…

He did it as usual for every first week of the month.

I was wondering whether that amount of money he banked into my account includes my shopping expenses for this coming KL and Penang trip. I don’t think I’ve got the chance to do shopping for this trip. Instead, I may be ended up filling my stomach with foods and foods.

Therefore, I can’t get myself:

1. Nokia E71 (I know it’s an ugly phone to you but I want to have the young entrepreneur look) [though someone expecting me to own HTC Touch HD]

2. A pair of Crocs shoes.

3. Cooler Master NotePal Infinite (though someone expecting me to go for Zalman brand)

4. Shirt from The GAP

5. A pair of new spectacles (Parasite brand)

6. A pouch for cycling purpose (hoping for Billabong / RipCurl / Quiksilver or most probably BodyGlove)

7. Few casual pants

8. Proper haircut in KL or perhaps Penang (Ameh so poor until can’t afford for haircut)?

It was so hard to maintain and style my hair at this length right now.

Oh my, why am I into branded stuffs? I have to be aware of my spending for the month of May 2009. Indeed I do spend a lot during the holidays. And yet I was so envy that my brother got a Canon EOS 450D. (G_G”)

4 comments:

Alwyn said...

act cute betul.. the left picture of u

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Lagi cute if I pose with my peace fingers near to my face...

pei sin said...

wah...by the sound of what you wanted...you better be sure of your spending lo...XD

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yaloh. Money wouldn't fall from heaven. Hahaha