Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kena tagged by some1

For no reason I was being tagged for long-winded questions…


1. Do you like blue cheese?
Forgotten what it tastes like. Mozzarella cheese is my favourite.

2. When was the most recent time you needed help?
When I stuck with my assignments or decisions-making.

3. Do you own a weapon?
Yes, my Nokia 9300i can be used as weapon also.

4. What flavour of Kool Aid was your favorite?
What’s that?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Are you expecting me to fall sick all the time?

6. Do you know & love laksa?
I know both Kuching Laksa and Assam Laksa. I love Kuching Laksa the most.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Not sure.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
White Coffee with Ice!

9. Can you do pushups?
Of course but less than 5 times


10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
So far it’s not my best friend yet.

11. If you had to sacrifice either your television or your music system, which would go?
Refer to question 2

12. Right- or left-handed?
Right-handed. (Even I wear my watch on my right hand)

13. What's your favorite shoe?
CROCS!

14. Middle name?
Hsien


15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment
Thinking of these tag post’s questions. Answering this tag post. Typing my answers on this tag post.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Coffee, and Tiger Beer perhaps?

17. Current worry?
Exams & results of it. My future.

18. Current hate?
Keep staring at my PC screen without studying.


19. Favorite ice-cream?
Baskin Robbins or as long as vanilla flavoured.

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
All I know is Gong Xi Fa Chai and gamble and even Ang Pows

21. Where would you love to fly next?
Dubai


22. Where will you fly next??
Back to my hometown, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah around September or October.


23. Do you own slippers?
Does my Crocs sandal can be considered as my slippers?

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Beige


25. Preferred bed sheets?
Depends on my bedroom theme.

26. Do you floss daily?
Rarely.


27. Favorite color?
Brown.


28. Would you be a pirate?
Depends on prices.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing but I only listen to the water falls.

30. Favorite girl's name?
Erica.

31. Favorite boy's name?
Keith or Kitson?

32. What's in your pocket right now?
Nothing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Forgotten. (I have short-term memory sometimes.)

34. Best recent meal?
2 beef burgers from one of the burger stalls in Kampar.

35. Worst injury/illness you had as a child?
Forgotten what illness until I didn’t attend for school for two weeks.

36. Do you love where you live?
Of course. As long as I’m comfortable with it.

37. Funniest TV show?
Phua Chu Kang Sdn. Bhd. (Lagi best in Malaysia).

38. Who is your most talkative friend?
A lot! Some of them beyond talkative, “38” (busybody in Chinese).

39. How many dogs do you have?
I got two puppies. But they are soft toys of mine, Patrick(s).

40. Do you believe in miracles?
Depends.


41. What book(s) are on your bedside table?
MICROELECTRONICS Circuit Analysis & Design.

42. What is your favorite candy?
Mint-flavoured candy

43. Favorite sports team?
Not interested in sports.

44. Favorite bands?
Nobody.

45. Who you wanna to tag?
Those who read this post (except for those who had gone through such post before).

2 comments:

pei sin said...

hahaha...gone through it before...sorry not gonna do it again...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yeah. Too long-winded.