Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Left 1 More To Go.

Morning:

Woke up by 6.00 a.m.

Suppose to get up at 6.30 a.m.

For no reason, I got out of bed automatically before alarm clock rings. Got myself ready for 9.00 a.m. examination and had breakfast at home.

I was aiming for A for UCEC 1034 – Electronic Devices I. Somehow, I can’t recall most formulas that needs to be applied for calculations. So shit to me.

Afternoon:

Took a nap because I was so moody because of the above matter. !@#$%^&*

Evening:

Had dinner with Kim Seong and Hong Leong. We even went to Pasar Malam. Going to Pasar Malam just to release my stress.

While waiting for Kim Seong to look for me and Hong Leong,

Hong Leong: Wah, look at that scenery over there.

Me: Wow! Splendid. Let me take my camera out.

Moon started to rise in the East.


While the sun started to set somewhere in the West.

Night:

Ate my Tau Fu Fah with black syrup (Bloody damn sweet Gula Melaka).

I’m blogging this post right now. After this, I better study harder and smarter for my last paper, UCCM 1123 – Mathematics II this Friday at 9.00 a.m. I’m also waiting for Phua Chu Kang Episode 7 later. Do wish me all the best and good luck in my last paper.

2 comments:

pei sin said...

aiks...the tau fu fah...I don't know it was tau fu fah if not for you to tell me...hahaha...just imagine taking away the spoon, the bowl and the words...it will be like...I don't know...lol...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Is it a disgusting nasty food to you? LoL...