Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Wesak Day in Kampar

As planned before, today I went to Kampar’s Temple situated in Old Town with Kah Keong. We started our journey by cycling at 8.30 a.m. Not much people are praying over there. I went there just to become “tourist” and understand their culture / traditions.

Random shots:




















I don’t understand why my pictures captured were so blurring inside the temple. I was quite nervous when Kah Keong explain certain Gods inside the temple. Next, we went for breakfast. We bumped into…

WOW! I thought Kampar fire brigade using bicycle?


Posing with Hindu Honda superbike.


Well equipped with chainsaw, fire extinguisher, & etc.


Lovely…


Digital speedometer? Walao!

4 comments:

pei sin said...

omg...first time seeing motorbike bomba...lol...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

You also first time seeing such thing? I thought most Peninsular got such bike.

Ken said...

for ur info, taking photo is not allowed in temple. I tink most of the temples dont allow that.

Uinah, so 'yeng' their bike. haha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yakah? How come no aunties take the broom and halau me away?

No wonder pictures taken inside the temple so blur. Suan Lerr.