Sunday, June 28, 2009

Self Enrichment?

I received this flier few weeks ago from my lecturer, Ms. Geetha…

It will be held in UTAR, Perak Campus this time.

I don’t care who the hell is going to officiate such festival. I just want to enrich my skills by participating (got the chance to escape lectures?)…

  1. Improve Your Memory – Improve Your Life by Mr. Anant K.
  2. Do You Use Only 10% of Your Brain by Prof. Dr. Zalina I.

And maybe…

  1. Brain Exercise – Train Your Brain by Susanne Lee.

I’m worried that I can’t get those tickets because of the “Free Admission”. I tend to forget things easily. Absent-minded, Short-term memory, bla bla bla…

2 comments:

Ken said...

Like very sien lar such activity. U're really so desperate to escape lectures meh? Haha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

My lectures some kind of lagi sien lerr...