Thursday, June 25, 2009

THE STAR featured my Photo! [Part 2]

You may need to view this ->post<- first before proceeding…

It was that afternoon after I found out my photo was published in The Star newspaper. I cycled out hoping that I could get a copy of that newspaper to “preserve” for my own “achievement”. Unfortunately, from 7-Eleven to Kampar’s New Town grocery shop, I can’t get myself The Star newspaper.

But then, I recalled that Alvin used to buy The Star newspaper every morning. So, I asked him whether he has that newspaper with my photo featured in it.

YESH!


Thanks to Alvin for buying that newspaper and Sophia as well for helping me to keep it.

Until last weekend when I was in KL, I got that piece of paper from them. Back in Kampar, I went to laminate it.

It cost me RM 2.00 to laminate it.

P.S.: I think my photo featured in The Star causing a problem to UTAR Students (Perak Campus) who love to park at Block B. They may be being force by the security guards to park their bicycle at opposite Block D. Sorry…XD

8 comments:

weilam said...

park at block D nevermind, juz dont cramp up block E can already lol....
our favourite parking space..../haha1

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL. I love that parking space which I used to park my bike there. You, me, Kim Seong, Mike and Chu Yik parked there almost everyday.

Ken said...

Congratz ya!

RM2.00 only? Considered very cheap. If not wrong, I think in KK laminate a cert cost several ringgit.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thanks worr.

Kampar mah, a cheap place to be.

Agnes said...

haha gratz~! (^^)/~

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thank you!

sook beng said...

so u r d 1 to b blamed... pity my psychology/pr students *joking*.... neway nice pix..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Oops.

OMG! My tutor paid a visit to my blog?

Thanks!