Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weekend Trip to KL [Part 4]

Alvin’s Nikon D40x (He bought it for RM 1400.00 second hand).

The day after the tiring day we walked around KL and PJ, Sunday, we took a taxi and made our way to I-forgotten-where-was-that-place. The three of us had our breakfast at Subway, serving the world’s largest submarine sandwich.

So many to choose.


I selected Parmeson Oregano.


I ordered Subway Melt (Their trademark) with turkey ham.


I chose lettuce, olive, pickles and green pepper. As for sauce: BBQ sauce, chilli sauce, Oil & Vinegar and Parmesan cheese.


I’m whacking a 12-inch long submarine sandwich!

Next, we walked over to…

a.k.a “mini Low Yat Plaza” located in PJ area.

And I didn’t expect that I was at the “scene” just next to Digital Mall…


The recent news regarding the collapsed of Jaya Shopping Centre

By 12.00 p.m., we returned home by taxi whereby I got to catch the train back to Kampar at 1.00 p.m. That’s all for my weekend trip to KL. XD

2 comments:

Ken said...

Wah...ur trip macam sangat syok ni. And ur bro gets another DSLR? Gosh... So rich!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Tips: A proper planning for every makes my every trip SYIOK! Excuse me, my brother's name is Alwyn not Alvin.