Friday, July 31, 2009

2 Months to GO!

Since 29 January 2009, after having my Chinese New Year celebrations in my very own hometown, I had my entire life stuck at one place. Till today, I’m still in Peninsular Malaysia. I never return to Sabah though there was a semester break in mid May 2009.

I can see some of my coursemates, housemates and even lecturers (which I assume) going back to their home sweet home almost every weekends. To me, their life was nothing better than homesick.

So homesick meh? Why wanna go home? Such a Mama boy?

But of course, residing over Peninsular gave me opportunities to travel different states. I want to go Penang again because I left out Gurney Plaza & Butterworth. I would want to travel in Malacca (Eye on Malaysia & chicken rice balls?) and Singapore by car someday. North-South Highway tu.

Two months to go, that’s what I’m waiting for. Waiting to see the new appearance of Kota Kinabalu city. And enjoy my “summer” holidays for 3 months?

I don’t know why I got rashes (since Monday) behind my left knee.


Menu spoilt by “sources”

What would be the outcome when I ordered the food that comes with "source"? Especially the "black paper" one. My goodness, Kampar New Town so many undergraduates. That stall wouldn’t feel embarrassed by the spelling mistake made?

I wanted to submit this picture to The Star Thumbnails section but failed. I’m not sure whether something wrong with my notebook or something else.

Kah Keong’s well-connected circuit. (Request to snap by Kah Keong)


Yit Sin and Wann Yang’s favourite past time: Sleeping during lecture. (Captured by Kah Keong)


Sleepy Yit Sin close up. (Snapped by Wai Meng)


I liked Wann Yang’s brown blazer (So envy of him). (Picture by Kah Keong)

Tomorrow is my first lousy weekend I had in Year 2 Semester 1. I need to get up early for 9.00 a.m. practical replacement.

P.S.: Serve them right for those who are homesick! Muahahahaha…XD

4 comments:

Charlene C said...

ahahahah. living alone somewhere else does expose you to alot of new experiences.

and the spelling at the food stall is so funny xD

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yeah really creates a culture shock also sometimes.

Yaloh till now never bother to change. Hahaha...

Agnes said...

source wahaha

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

And the "paper" lagi tu. Sot betul.