Saturday, July 4, 2009

DSLR is with me

Few days ago, father teleported was in KL for medical check. Because of that, his anak manja, not me but my brother board KTM train to KL to meet my father. My brother wanted to borrow my compact digital camera. In return, he lends me his DSLR yesterday till the day he comes back from KL. The reason he wanted to borrow: His DSLR too heavy to bring along.

Peace with my brother’s Canon 203 EOS 450D.

Besides, I copycatted (got such word?) what Ken Hong did…

3-LED Cat Eye bicycle headlamp in white color (Dad bought for me @ RM 50.00 because I can’t see tahi lembu at night).





Lights:

Red: A4 Tech optical mouse.

Blue: Acer Media Touch Panel on my notebook.

Amber: Sonic Gear Armaggeddon A5 volume remote control.

Green: ProLink computer keyboard.

While my brother was inside the train, I did my UALE 1083 – Basic Professional Writing assignment…

I’ve got the romantic feeling because of the IKEA table lamp. Lovely.


Can you see my RAM usage on a bright sunny hot afternoon? Gosh I need to reformat my notebook as soon as I return Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. But can you see my download speed? I’m trying to monopolize House 1323 bandwidth. That’s the “evil” Adrian Foo.

I brought along my brother’s DSLR for snaps after dinner. Will post those pictures in next post. But I still prefer my compact digital camera.

I don’t even know how to hold DSLR properly.

I don’t why my hands shaking/shivering since secondary school.

I don’t know why all pictures taken with so much noise.

*Disappointed* XD

10 comments:

YULI said...

i super envy you hahah!

can you share what's the setting to get that lights trick?? :D

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

1. Turn off your ceiling lights.

2. Turn on some small tiny little lights like your CPU indicator, LED, and etc.

3. Set your shutter speed as low as 3"2.

4. Set your to ISO 1600.

5. Zoom towards the small tiny little lights.

6. Press the shutter button.

7. Before it begin to snap, move your camera around the small tiny little lights.

Hope you can understand the instructions above. I'm quite a newbie towards DSLR

Ken said...

Ur photos look nice...compared to mine. Shaky hand? Parkinson? Lol...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yaloh but somehow the camera I used not as nice as yours. Hahaha...

Shaky hands maybe because:
- Too nervous (according my Mum)
- Wrong sleeping posture (according to my ex-housemate)
- Need some support (according to my old buddy)

TzyyShan said...

love ur table lamp too. i've got this pathetic table lamp here that i've to support it with books. =.= cis!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thank you! My mummy bought that table lamp since 2001 from Ikea.

ROFL! You should buy new one.

Beetle Bug said...

shaky hands? just like our 90 yr old poh thai in kudat hahahaha!!!! u're 'poh yang'

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

XD

ColinJong said...

I like your 2nd light tail picture with blue, orange line and red dots.

I have taken a lot of similar photos, have a look at mine. :)

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thank you!