Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun Fair in Kampar SOON!

Yesterday afternoon, I cycled out just to bring my clothes to dobby. On my way, I saw people unloading scrap metal stuffs out of the big container, cargo. All I knew that time, it was going be a fun fair soon, in Kampar!

This early morning, I cycled out for breakfast before heading to school. I snapped few photos of work and building in progress.

In Kampar New Town.


It’s Asia Fair.


Bumper Cars.


Mary-Go-Round?

A cheapskate “theme park” indeed. But at least there’s happening in Kampar New Town instead of being a boring place. Will there be Eye On Kampar Ferris Wheel?

Should I have fun there? H1N1? Pick Pockets?

4 comments:

Rachael said...

go enjoy lar...with mask on :p

p/s : merry-go-round.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL. That time I can see a lot of surgeons having fun there.

p/s: Oops...

Ken said...

There was one in KK, right? Is that the same one? Looks 'lauyah' ler... lol

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I think the same as the one in KK whereby mostly "pilax" go.