Monday, July 6, 2009

What is Wrong with That?

I walked out just to send my dirty clothing to laundry house around 11.00 a.m. today. As soon as I returned home, I found out something suspicious…

Perhaps you can’t see clearly the picture above.


ZoOmED!

I wonder who sabo House No. 1323, fuses? What is wrong with the blue and yellow fuses? Gosh, hope it doesn’t makes my

1. Lappy

2. Speakoes & Woofy

3. Printer

4. External desktop hard disk

5. Mobile phones

6. And my other gadget circulating around my room

POOF!

Please! I don’t want my electrical stuff vanished into smokes!

4 comments:

weilam said...

.....chibaboom !

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha...

peong kim seong blog (^^) said...

only Gound floor boom,lol.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

If ground floor kena sure the whole house no. 1323 kena also.