Thursday, July 9, 2009

Will Be Updating Rarely?

From now on, I may not be updating my blog too frequently. But at least once a week. Random photos inside my camera which I supposed to post last few days…

Charcoal Bamboo Bread

Bread in Black!

I first came across such bread. Difahamkan bahawa…

  1. It can remove toxins
  2. Can prevent cancer?

I’m not sure whether that was true or not. I found it interesting so I mah just buy lorr for my own good. Too much pimples and acne on my face. Eat out too much for almost SIX months without home-cooked food. That’s why. It cost me RM 2.00 for 3 slices of bread. Each slice was about 1.5cm thick.

UCEC 2054 – Basic Microprocessor (Practical)

I thought it was a MahJong Case.


It turned out to be device to write assembly language programs.


Intel chip? I wished to cabut it out.


NEC Japan also got.

Some coursemates of mine

Sleeping prince…


Meditating?


When Experiment 3 answers were revealed!

6 comments:

Ken said...

How the bread tastes like? Saw this, but hesitated to buy...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Almost taste like ordinary bread. No smoked nor burnt taste. Great for your health!

TzyyShan said...

omg the bread looks .....=.= undelightful. haha. btw how r u suppose to know if there's no mould on it? haha, depending on expiry dates i guess?

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL. Ya oh...How come I never think about that...

Lucky there's expiry date stated on the price tag.

Beetle Bug said...

oh...i saw this selling at multi bake shop! now i knw how it taste. from far i saw, i tot is chocolate, when go near is arang, trus no mood to buy

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Belum cuba, belum tahu.