Saturday, August 22, 2009

Assignments Driving Me Nuts

Wei Lam: 5 days didn’t update blog?

For this week and upcoming weeks, assignments slapped me have nearly reach to an due date. That’s why I wanted to give up blogging.

This week,

Bought myself mooncake.

I had my presentations on 22 August 2009 (Friday)…


Pictures taken with my Samsung i900 Omnia (Quality getting poor while zooming).


Am I getting slimmer?


Two pictures above in courtesy of Siao ROO (Sony Ericsson W***).



I wondered who was that culprit?


Finally, my O2 Xda II mini was being rescued back to life. I have to remind myself that I need to avoid battery flat and also avoid soft reset. Or else the same problem return.

P.S.: Did I mention something odd here?

2 comments:

sook beng said...

how was d presentation???
u guys looked good, guess d presentation was good too....

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

The presentation just "so so" only. Hahaha...Ms. Geetha didn't give any comment. We made full use of the time allocated