Sunday, August 9, 2009

Don’t turn off the Lights

Yesterday, I felt something fishy happened to my room light. Then, as soon as I returned home from dinner…

Can’t turn on.


The next thing I knew was the fluorescent tube blown.

No point calling Danish House Hotline during the weekends. The only thing they have in their brain was holiday. For God knows why…

I can use a dining chair and changed with another tube outside my room.


So smart to lighten my room back to normal.

I have so many practical reports to be done and assignments as well. Thank goodness for making me no time to study for Mid-Term Test II next week. I don’t understand why it has to be next week. Totally “FISH head curry”!

6 comments:

peong kim seong blog (^^) said...

no wonder today i saw that tube so dark de.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL.

一个女孩的故事 said...

The tube sendiri beli?!?!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Sorry lah. I don't want to waste my "lui" because of that. I rather changed exchange the tube from another area.

Agnes said...

very berdikari sudah kau hahhaa

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Of course lah. I'm not "siew yeh zai". Adrian Foo worr... Hahahaha...