Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fish YOU!

The main point that I post here today is to express my anger. My anger towards someone which I really want to “sulah” him to the fullest (taking a long BBQ skewer to screw him from his asshole till is bloody intelligent brain).

A course mate of mine, (I don’t think he’s one of my course mates either liao), !@#$%^&* Computer Engineering student Year 2 Semester 1 from UTAR !@#$$%^&*()

I don’t care whether you course mates hate me or not after reading this post, but I can assure you that I have strong supporters standing beside me to agree with me on such matter.

You bloody bastard! Always like to:-

- Show off in front of me that you’re so smart, even to the rest of my course mates

- Look down on my results and performance

- A lot lah !@#$%^**(&)

I know I’m the most chi toon student. And please lah, don’t show off lah. Only if your mother no Chi Pet then just do whatever you want in front of others. Whatever I did was wrong and why don’t you correct my mistakes instead or guide me?

What also wrong, this lah that lah. That’s the word from your bastard mouth.

You think other people will like your Lin Ci attitude?

Would you be happy if I switch course? To stay away from your bloody jackass abnormal attitude?

By all means, STFU and GTFO away from me.

Arrghhhh!!!!!

8 comments:

Chin Seng aka Seh said...

cool calm ...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I'm a human. Sure got limit!

一个女孩的故事 said...

sabar boss sabar~

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Cannot. Hahaha...

Agnes said...

fish yoU!!! hahahhahahaaaa I missed saying that :P

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL.

Peter Cheah said...

haha...knowing u r really angry with this slacker....coz i notice many f*** language in the post...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Yeah. I think my Hakka foul words quite similar to Hokkien ones. Hahaha...