Monday, August 17, 2009

Grave in Westlake Homes, Kampar, Perak

I was walking to laundry house to collect my bag of clothes. The usual pathway which I normally took…

Bushes by the side of the path.

Of all the sudden, I came across this…

I have no idea what it was.


Until Hong Leong and Chu Yik told me that it was a dog’s grave. Someone must be buried a dog inside there somewhere near the bushes.

Is this the way people dispose their dead pets? I expect people here are no BARBARIAN! What an uncivilized act.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

no other place to bury maybe..
poor dog...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Don't understand why they didn't bury outside their house.

weilam said...

dun think can bury outside house, becos dont have soil... lol
why? u scared got dog ghost appear suddenly? haha

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Not scared. Just that I don't want to see "unnecessary" person appear in front of me.

一个女孩的故事 said...

hahahahaha

lojhunhaw said...

how come so sure is a dog's grave? cant it be.......
carefull when lepak at midnight!! hahaha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Later cycle or walk also jatuh somewhere that place. Hahaha...