Sunday, August 30, 2009

It’s not YOUR MAMA’s Kitchen!

I was supposed to share the kitchen with another housemate living on the same floor as me and yet beside my room.

I have no idea why in the world (why on earth) he wanted to leave this piece of waste in the sink. It was there on Friday till now. Not to forget the terrible stench. I have no choice but to do my bottle washing on the first floor (pantry area). Don’t expect me to throw that piece of waste!

!@#$%^&*

I spoke to that person nicely to get rid of the waste. But then I don’t understand where his mind went to.

Sorry for those who are living on the first floor. But I left my dish washing liquid as a sincere heart from me.

10 comments:

Peter Hong Leong Cheah said...

haiz, like that de ppl oso got, the waste can make the sink stuck de u noe, better ask him 2 clear it lo, if not it can oso cum out with creepy worm....

peong kim seong blog (^^) said...

sabar saje la, he is our junior x5 ma..haha..haiz disapointed..welcome to 1st floor.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

[Hong Leong]
If the ink happen to be stuck, I'll let him pay the fine. If creepy worm come out, I'll sleep with you. Hahaha...

[Kim Seong]
Junior? Never going to exist in my Junior List.

pei sin said...

lol...is as like the whole house discussion and complains are here by the read of the comment...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

We have no choice but to complain it here. So that the whole world will know.

winter_gurl said...

the kind ppl really trouble , i faces it before. huh...

sometimes , they used my things too , she dont know to buy herself. shit ....

Peter Hong Leong Cheah said...

that fella is good 4 nothing, can u feel his black aura...? i can feel it every time i on9...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

[winter_girl]
In this world, there are so many types of people.

[Hong Leong]
Same here...

Rachael said...

That guy is just plain lazy..
Maybe he was trying to harvest maggots.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Harvest maggots? He got nothing better to do. Haizz...