Friday, August 7, 2009

Restless Nights

Didn’t get to sleep much because the rush to complete the first part of assignment. I even skipped breakfast and lunch. Only ended myself eating a plate Nasi Kandar Kambing and 2 Roti Canai at 6.00 p.m. The next thing I did was to sleep from 7 p.m. onwards.

Kah Keong: To save money and to slim down is to have more assignments.

The first time ever I skipped two meals at one go in a day.

Goodbye ^RM 100^ for this book.


Because I was the top 3 scoring the highest mark in Maths III Mid-term Test I*, my reward from Dr. Lem was that two pen. I love you… WOOT!

My one and only phone with NO camera and No vibration.

Planning to buy Samsung i900 Omnia for myself. The 16GB internal memory one of course. And to be boosted up with another 16GB Micro SD memory card. It will be my MEGA mobile phone soon. Yes coming soon. Coming soon. In my dreams.

* It was an open book test.

6 comments:

lojhunhaw said...

UTAR student are godlike!!!
i always prepare gardenia in assignment n test period.. hehe
congratz for the HIGH marks!!! share me 1 pen can?? haha..

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

It's like that when it comes to last minute.

You so poor until you can't afford to buy a pen? Come to Kampar to collect from me then. Hahahaha...

Long YC said...

Use those in the final, haha!

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha. I also don't mind to lend you one before exam starts.

sook beng said...

so good in math huh... i'm intimidated.. haha...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Your English also good what. Hahaha... Something to bangga about.