Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wann Yang’s B’day! – 3 August 2009

The guy who has the same last name as me, Yang! Not sure whether his Yang in Chinese same as mine. I went to collect 2 birthday cakes last night with Kim Seong as ordered by Kah Keong (-_-“).

Lit up the candles and gave Wann Yang birthday surprise at Al-Bidayah Corner (a.k.a. ABC).


Cheese cake and Fruit Cocktail.


Birthday guy, Wann Yang.

Erm, I have nothing much to say about this.

Later that night, at Chu Yik’s backyard,

My digital camera is not a handycam. Don’t expect to a best video shoot at night.


Siang Leng (Kung Fu Panda?): Everyone’s goes Kung Fu fighting…






That’s me, Ipood shirt.



Pictures above in courtesy of Mike Lee (FujiFilm FinePix S5000)

7 comments:

pei sin said...

aiks...prefer photo than video...specially when you have lagging internet connection...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Even if I post more photos here also no use. People will start complaining that my blog will load non-stop

Jemsen said...

Hi, so much fun with the flour..lol
My school, they splash water at the birthday boy until all wet. The worst is some of them came prepared with milo+coffee+chilli sauce+etc to add up and pour..how to shampoo..man, go back sure get solded! I saw once, a school boy bought a big bottle of Coke and shake it and spray on the birthday boy. And onother boy said that he won't come to school on his birthday!

Tks, do click my ads at my blog, pls & tks! Appreciate it v.nuch! :)

iriene said...

hahaha, see you all have so much fun, make me want to be young again!
Go for it, live life to the fullest!
Do drop by when u r online, btw..do click my google ads at the bottom of post..TQ,

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

[Jemsen]
We did splash the birthday boy with Coke+Mentos. Hahaha. Thanks for sharing your birthday fun!

[Iriene]
Yeah. Got to enjoy life to the fullest. Thanks for dropping by!

Agnes said...

lol funny videos~~ tidak kena marah kah u all dirty place???...

You are getting more skinny lol add some lemak

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

After the fun sure have to clean up. That's my life in Kampar, slimming session. Hehehe...