Thursday, September 17, 2009

Golla Mobile Pouches

Have you heard about Golla? Well…

Not 1 but 3 pouches with different floral patterns plus colours that suited me.


The back of it. Came with a hook.


Side pocket with zip.


Inside of it.


First pocket slot, to place my mobile phone.


Second pocket slot, to place my earphones.


Neck strap. If you want to hang the pouch around your neck.


With that hook, I can even hang it together with my UTAR lanyard and Student ID.


Here they are, Golla for me to put my mobile phones and earphones.

Fashionable pouches indeed. Do you think it’s an imitation?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry... the products are not genuine Golla (I have their catalogues).

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Hahaha...looks too fake for you.

Ken said...

What? Not genuine? OMG! I just got 1, same model but different colour with urs. Mine is black in colour.

How much u bought?

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Copycat! Which one same as one of mine?

I wonder what makes you think it's not genuine. Guide how to check!

I bought around RM 10 each. So that made it RM 30 for 3 pouches and FREE delivery to Kampar, Perak.

Ken said...

What copycat?! I didn;t know that before buying it.

But mine doesn't have flowery pattern, doesn't suit my taste actually. Haha...

I bought RM15, after RM3 discounted.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

OIC. Where did you bought yours? I bought mine through online-shopping