Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I have B-License actually…

All these while, I lied to my course mates and my housemates as well. Actually I obtained B-License right before my D-License. With B-License, I can ride a motorcycle and D-License for ordinary vehicle.

I fooled all my friends I’ve met in Peninsular Malaysia. I fooled Kah Keong especially that I don’t know how to ride a motorcycle. Even seek help from him to tutor me on riding, gear shifting and etc. I acted “noob” and so-called new to myself when it came to riding a motorcycle.

I really thanked all of you for being foolish back to me and spent your dedicated time to teach me on riding a motorcycle. Truly sorry.

This afternoon, I borrowed Kah Keong’s bike to Kampar’s KTM Railway Station. I went there with my brother but riding on separate bikes. The reason: Buy train tickets from Kampar to KL Sentral.

That’s me on Kah Keong’s motorbike.

BUT ACTUALLY, this was how my original license looked like before I added “B” into my license. So, I’m a big liar (but a good photo editor konon).

I’m too lucky that so far after riding few times motorcycle without a legal B-License, I never get summon before.

10 comments:

Chin Seng aka Seh said...

lolz ... after i saw clearly...
the B and comma are fake ...
mana ade D selepas B ? somemore B !!
not B2 ...
haha

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Actually I got class B bike at my hometown. Just that my father sold it off.

peong kim seong blog (^^) said...

lol..i hope no will police read your blog

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Insya-Allah. Hahaha...

pei sin said...

ahahaha...way to go, fooling people around...lol...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

LoL!

seon said...

becareful le...kampar's police very hardworking in stopping motorbike...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

I know. Hahaha. Have to act sporting a bit while riding.

Alwyn said...

omnia capture my pic on moto but hilang when come back.. i "lurve" its long term memory lost

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

At least overall the device is better than your two phones.